circus

Thursday, March 4, 2010

i celebrated my twenty first birthday with a circus themed party! we had nearly one hundred balloons, countless streamers, a kissing booth, a clown, bunting, a photobooth and lots of lollies :) busy getting everything ready, i didn't get much time to take pictures - thankfully, my sister chantelle did manage to capture a few of the details.* thank you!

i had a wonderful night - thank you to everyone who made the night truly spectacular!!

*the first three pictures are mine and the rest of the lovelies were taken by chantelle :)

99 colourful balloons

in the fading light

bunting small

chan me and mum

me and ma

me and ma 2

camera

me!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to you aimee! these pics are lovely and you looked lovely in your yellow dress! curious what's on top of the camera in the photos?? glad you had such a fun celebration!

katie lauren said...

love it! i love how the colours and theme of the party straightaway come out on the photos. you look really happy aimee :)

Nicole said...

I love the colours&movement in the bunting photo. It was a lovely evening indeed! My highlight of the evening was our midevening paddle on the lake under the stars. So much fun with you Aimee xx

Nicole said...

Woah, I said evening way too much in the past comment and for that I am sorry.

Amanda said...

was a gorgeous party.
really fun, relaxed and pretty.
thanks beautiful girl.
xxx

Britney Spears said...

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.
When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus.
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do.
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus.

Chris said...

Wow, your blog is gathering a bit of publicity, Aimee! You're even getting Hollywood A-listers like Britney coming onleaving comments

The party was thoroughly enjoyable. Glad you had an ace time!

Chantelle said...

T'was a very fun night - lovely and colourful. x

amymom24 said...

Happy birthday, Aimee!!! And gorgeous photos, Chantelle. Such lovely processing, too!

Anonymous said...

Great photos of a great night! Renae