photos of the filmic kind :)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's been a while since i shot film - well i'm happy to say i'm back to it. Recently I borrowed my sister's Pentax Film SLR and had a bit of a play around. I'm quite happy with how they turned out... there's just something about film that i LOVE :D

By the end of the week I should have some more film shots up - i'm currently shooting on a Olympus OM707 that was made in 1986 - the first automatic SLR camera on the market! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

I don't have the best scanner so the quality isn't top notch but you get the idea :) I think i like the first shot the best - i love the sun's outline on the leaves of the tree. If you click on the photos it should bring you to my flickr site where you can view the rest of them. If not, here is the url: http://flickr.com/photos/34578908@N08/sets/72157613556963903/

don't be shy to let me know what you think of these! :)

sunfiltered tree
waikiki
dylan
kelsie
shells
white rose
butterfly
flowers + bee
shamrock

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

I can't believe you took these pictures on my camera. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less, coz you are a very clever girl. Love your work. The butterfly is pretty, the steps (and Tim) are cool and sand is awesome.

amymom24 said...

GORGEOUS, Aimee. You are insanely talented!

Anonymous said...

ooo i like! in my eyes your a pro:-) i think they would make wiked postcards

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful, they make me feel soft, warm and cozy. Bravo! I am an instant Aimee fan now!